About this Role
At Sentry, our customers are software engineers just like us. Solving their problems is often complex and challenging, and may demand both a technical background and a solid knowledge of our product. That’s why everyone at Sentry contributes to support; answering issues and helping solve our customers’ problems. But we’re growing fast, and we need your help.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about engaging your customers and ensuring they have a great experience. You will be responsible for not only helping customers with their support issues, but also developing documentation to streamline our support experience. You will drive success at Sentry by helping us reduce response times, help us scale our support needs, and ultimately make our customers happy.
- Own the support queue for all incoming questions about accounts, billing, subscriptions, and general product questions.
- Help escalate incoming support tickets when needed
- Work with Support Engineers to answer customer questions about the product
- Manage the customer feedback process - including triaging and working with product to provide updates on the request status
- Help document team processes, and policies, and canned replies
You'll love this job if…
- You believe that things should "just work" (and you're a natural tinkerer who wants to make that happen!)
- You're driven by the joy customers get from using your products
- You're eager to learn and expand your skill set with software engineering fundamentals.
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role or similar
- Excellent written communication with ability to manage customer expectations
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Interest in the developer tool space
- Contribute to an open source product used by tens of thousands of companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Commuter subsidy
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy and 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance