As Sentry’s SDK Ecosystem PM, you will:
- Contribute to an open source product used by tens of thousands of developers and companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Commuter subsidy
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.550,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement (IT-KV).