Ideally, you'll apply if:
- You live to optimize funnels. From the very top where the potential customers pour in, all the way down to the bottom where the money falls out.
- You're analytical. You'd rather research, plan, measure, and analyze than write quip filled ad campaigns.
- You're driven. You'll be key to setting strategy and prioritizing the projects we work on. We want you to take the initiative and inspire your team to do the same.
- You're excited by the prospect of taking strong product market fit with 30,000 customers to the next level
More than one million developers use Sentry, ranging from individual hackers to the biggest teams at the largest technology companies in the world. We're looking for someone with deep experience in Growth — that's why you're the Head of it — to join our growing family of <100 employees and help us hit that next milestone.
As our Head of Growth, you will:
- Report directly to our CEO, and work with other company leaders to build and execute on a digital strategy for driving adoption of Sentry
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization, driving results across the entire lifecycle of the funnel
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and track marketing funnel demand generation activities on revenue, sales pipeline and sales cycle length
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, prioritize most impactful projects, and evaluate engineering and data science technical requirements for projects
- Build and execute on a hiring and growth plan (See what we did there? We're clearly very funny people) for the team
- 7+ years experience in product management, digital marketing, growth, or a similar function
- Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling, experiment design and implementation
- Strong understanding of high velocity or freemium business models
- Working experience with tools such as Optimizely, Clearbit, or HubSpot.
- Committed leader who takes initiative without being asked; takes pride and personal ownership of work and team success
- Contribute to an open source product used and loved by tens of thousands of developers and companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Commuter subsidy
- Learning and development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy and 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events, yoga) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.