Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $67 million in funding and 20,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Sentry is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our sales team. We need a strong hunter/self-starter mindset with the ability to methodically expand existing accounts. As a member of our sales team, you'll join a fast-growth start-up and hit the ground running and help develop our sales strategy and playbook on the East Coast. We're looking for an individual with experience selling SaaS/B2B products, especially to developer organizations. If you're a seasoned sales professional who is excited to work in a high-volume environment while helping define key strategic and operational initiatives, we'd love to speak with you!
In this role you will:
- Manage and work all leads and opportunities in your territory.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful, long-lasting relationships with influencers (devops leads, engineering managers, procurement professionals, executives, etc.) to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities with Salesforce proficiency.
- Deliver great product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Sentry.
- Be the voice of the customer to the Sentry engineering/product teams.
- Own the strategic planning for each Flagship account, developing strategies to drive adoption and geographic expansion, mapping and building widespread relationships across our customer’s organization.
You'll love this job if you:
- Are excited to be the first remote Enterprise Account Executive that paves the way on the East Coast.
- You are a builder who works autonomously and relishes responsibility.
- Take pride in working to increase customer growth and happiness by aligning Scoop’s impact with the customer’s expectations of value.
- Thrive in a product-driven highly technical, fast paced and growing organization.
- Get a charge out of making a measurable impact on Sentry’s growth.
- Own the strategic planning for each strategic account, developing strategies to drive adoption and expansion, mapping and building widespread relationships across the customer’s organization, and working to increase customer growth and happiness by aligning Sentry impact with the developer community expectations and value.
- 7+ years of technology direct sales experience, with current experience selling SaaS. Bonus points if you have experience selling developer tools to development organizations.
- High technical aptitude and are able to understand and discuss a developer-focused infrastructure product.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Deep curiosity for the developer tool space.
- Results-driven, with a desire to hunt new business and ability to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player and comfortable in a fast-paced growth environment.
- You love the challenge and desire a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting environment!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.