Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $67 million in funding and 20,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Come join our newly forming Solutions Engineering team to serve as technical gurus and advocates in our customer's post-sale journey with Sentry to success and beyond.
As a Solutions Engineer, you'd be a critical player in shaping our team and paving the way for our strategic customers to a successful implementation. If you are a developer or a technologist who loves working closely with customers from all industries, who possess a problem-solving can-do approach and is looking to join a team that delivers real value through an amazing product, we're looking for you!
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our strategic customers to understand their objectives and provide timely, proactive on-boarding programs plans to meet those objectives and provide ongoing business value.
- Conduct product training (virtually or in-person) to help customers follow best practices throughout the customer life-cycle.
- Oversee the implementation and adoption of Sentry's product into the customers' engineering teams and workflows.
- Act as a trusted advisor and project manager for providing custom solutions that meet customers' needs and demonstrate business value.
- Identify best practices and produce critical resources (code samples, blogs, documentation, etc.) required for our customers' successful on-boarding and on-going use.
- Work cross-functionally (internally) to provide feedback to the product and development teams and align Sentry's product road-map with improving time to value-delivered.
You'll love this job if you:
- Enjoy talking technology and interfacing with engineers.
- Have a fast-paced, results-driven mindset and are passionate about owning customers' solutions.
- Love developer tools, open source, and/or all things software development life cycle!
- 3 years of experience in a technical customer-facing role as a Solution Engineer, Sales Engineer, or equivalent in a B2B software company
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer objectives and translate that into an actionable plan to achieve the desired outcome
- Understanding of modern development workflows (CI/CD) and tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities while adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, capability to interact, communicate and build relationships with other engineers, at all levels of an organization
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role