Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $67 million in funding and 20,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About This Role
Sentry is looking for a Customer Success leader who’s extremely passionate about customer advocacy and growth, a motivational leader, and has strong analytics chops with a proven track record to back it up. Our Head of Customer Success will manage, build, and lead the Customer Success team based in San Francisco and future global locations. This team supports the day to day needs of our customers and drives the expansion of our business by retaining and growing our existing accounts.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and evangelize a vision for the overall Customer Success mission on an operational and strategic level
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in the areas of onboarding, adoption, renewal, up-sell, and churn reduction
- Revenue ownership driving NET ARR as part of the revenue leadership team
- Serve as one of the key leaders driving relationships with our customers and ensuring their success
- Work cross-functionally internally across Sales, Product, and Engineering to help our customers be successful
- 5+ years of Customer Success leadership experience
- Experience in a technical organization. Bonus points for experience in SaaS and/or developer tools.
- Proven experience in building Customer Success organizations with a savviness and proactive penchant for solving technical problems
- Experience managing a team of high performers. Bonus points if you have led internationally-based teams. At Sentry, your team members are based in San Francisco and we expect this to be a global function
- Demonstrated track record of establishing Customer Success programs that drive strong relationships and ultimately business retention and growth
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Experienced as a SaaS CSM leader
- Passion for and experience in the developer tools space a plus
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role