Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $67 million in funding and 20,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Sentry is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our sales team. We are looking for someone with a strong analytical mindset who is highly organized and interested in being a part of a rapidly growing sales organization. As a member of our revenue team, you’ll help scale and improve the current revenue operations organization by providing analytical insights, and help optimize the sales motions by looking for operational efficiencies and process improvements. We're looking for an individual with experience in sales operations and analytics at SaaS/B2B companies. If you are excited to help define key strategic and operational initiatives in a high-volume environment, we'd love to speak with you!
In this role you will:
- Be able to evaluate data, using both internal data as well as market knowledge, to provide analysis to identify trends and market targets for sales.
- Build ad hoc reports and dashboards when needed to help teams gain a better understanding of current stats as well as predictive analytics.
- Help drive operational efficiencies in the revenue organization, for both sales and customer success.
- Use your analytical skills with quota setting and territory design.
- Collaborate and consult with sales members and CSMs on contract and order construction.
- Assist with the construction, review, and booking of sales orders.
You’ll love this job if you:
- Are a builder who can work autonomously, but loves being a part of a team, and relishes responsibility.
- Are always looking for new and better ways to improve the team and/or the organization.
- Take pride in working with a sales team in order to help them identify and close more deals.
- Thrive in a product-driven highly technical, fast paced and growing organization.
- Get a charge out of making a measurable impact on Sentry’s growth.
- 5+ years of sales operations experience at a SaaS company
- In-depth experience with analytics
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Self-motivated and a high attention to detail
- Salesforce system administration or management experience.
- Proficient in Excel
- Sales strategy, sales operations, software industry, or management consulting experience are huge pluses
- Previous work experience with quota setting, territory design and sales forecasting cadence is a strong plus
- Experience with Looker is a plus
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role