Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and over 80,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role / Impact
In line with Sentry’s growth plan, the Talent Team is growing as well! This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to contribute to helping build the DNA of Sentry. As a Technical Sourcer, your time will be focused on helping our Engineering Leadership Team catapult the global growth of their San Francisco, Toronto, and Vienna based teams by making our top of funnel rain wonderfully talented engineers who are passionate about making every engineers’ day to day work lives better.
You'll love this job if:
- You like experimenting and delivering the latest sourcing strategies.
- You find yourself geeking out on data and metrics.
- You have a high EQ and a natural ability to build strong, trusting relationships at every level.
In this role, you will:
- Partner very closely with hiring managers and technical recruiters to hire top tier engineers across multiple teams, ranging from individual contributors to director level.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies in an effort to build a healthy pipeline of engineering talent.
- Create a world-class candidate experience in partnership with our Recruiting Coordinator Extraordinaire.
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build sourcing strategies.
- Utilize our recruiting tech stack to capture data, insights, follow processes, and keep things organized. (Greenhouse is our ATS.)
You'll be successful in the role if:
- You have at least 3 years of technical sourcing experience and results to showcase how you’ve helped build engineering teams for tech companies.
- You have demonstrated the ability to deliver against recruitment strategies in support of the growth of technical organizations.
- You are metrics-driven and utilize data to help drive your decisions.
- You take ownership - driven, focused, and strive for results.
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details if needed and are open to feedback.
- You take your job seriously, but not yourself so much. A sense of humor goes a long way in our profession.
- You want the visibility to make a huge impact.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance. Paid time off to volunteer and to vote.
- Friday catered lunches (when we are back in the office)
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events)
- Relocation assistance
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Role