The Sentry Story
Our Co-Founders, David Cramer and Chris Jennings, realized that developers are at the core of virtually every organization, building and managing the software that makes modern businesses tick. With the developers' workflow in mind, they started an open-source side project that has now turned into a well-loved product used by 1M+ developers.
It is our mission to empower software development teams to build better products, faster. Our application monitoring platform helps millions of developers discover, triage, and resolve software issues, so they can spend less time debugging and more time doing what they love... building software.
About the Team
The Sentry Talent Team is focused on helping build Sentry’s culture one quality hire at a time.
Our Team’s Commitment
- Develop innovative, scalable hiring solutions in support of Sentry’s high growth.
- Drive for results.
- Personal accountability.
- Team collaboration across the organization.
- Provide a thoughtfully curated, empathetic, and informative candidate experience every step of the way.
About the Role / Impact
In line with Sentry’s growth plan, the Talent Team is growing as well! This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to contribute to helping build the DNA of Sentry. As a Technical Sourcer, your time will be focused on helping our Engineering Leadership Team catapult the global growth of their San Francisco, Toronto, and Vienna based teams by making our top of funnel rain wonderfully talented engineers who are passionate about making every engineers’ day to day work lives better.
You'll love this job if:
- You like experimenting and delivering the latest sourcing strategies.
- You find yourself geeking out on data and metrics.
- You have a high EQ and a natural ability to build strong, trusting relationships at every level.
In this role, you will:
- Partner very closely with hiring managers and technical recruiters to hire top tier engineers across multiple teams, ranging from individual contributors to director level.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies in an effort to build a healthy pipeline of engineering talent.
- Create a world-class candidate experience in partnership with our Recruiting Coordinator Extraordinaire.
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build sourcing strategies.
- Utilize our recruiting tech stack to capture data, insights, follow processes, and keep things organized. (Greenhouse is our ATS.)
You'll be successful in the role if:
- You have at least 3 years of technical sourcing experience and results to showcase how you’ve helped build engineering teams for tech companies.
- You have demonstrated the ability to deliver against recruitment strategies in support of the growth of technical organizations.
- You are metrics-driven and utilize data to help drive your decisions.
- You take ownership - driven, focused, and strive for results.
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details if needed and are open to feedback.
- You take your job seriously, but not yourself so much. A sense of humor goes a long way in our profession.
- You want the visibility to make a huge impact.
To Learn More About Sentry
- We're constantly writing about...us. Check out our blog here.
- We're also tweeting away. Keep up with us on Twitter.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance. Paid time off to volunteer and to vote.
- Friday catered lunches (when we are back in the office)
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events)
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Role