Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $67 million in funding and 20,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
At Sentry, the Accounting & Finance team is the backbone of financial reporting, business operations, and decision-making at our growing company. On a day to day basis, our team wears many hats, collaborates with stakeholders in every department, all while maintaining accurate and up to date financial reporting.
A Senior Finance Analyst is the missing puzzle piece to our team and will ensure that we make sound financial decisions. As an analyst, this person is a do-er and problem-solver who is excited for the challenge of owning our financial forecast, modeling business scenarios, and tracking business metrics.
In this role you will:
- Support our daily, monthly and quarterly activities, including financial reporting, performance measurements, KPI dashboards, board materials, etc.
- Play a key role in forecasting and long-range planning by ensuring accuracy, reasonableness, and feasibility across our business and financials through in-depth modeling and analysis
- Define and implement scalable finance and business processes
- Build strong relationships, influence decisions, and drive alignment on financial targets across the company
- Design, implement and track metrics which measure performance against strategic goals, identify emerging trends, and provide insights about the drivers of business performance and our return on investment
- Own strategic initiatives and projects
You'll love this job if you:
- You are a self sufficient do-er: someone who enjoys ownership and can proactively and effectively work cross functionally to make progress
- You feel passionate about making sense out of numbers and sharing them with a broader audience
- You are comfortable with the pace and dynamic environment of our actively-growing business
- You are looking for growth opportunities, both in your role and at this company as we continue to build and scale
- 2-4 year(s) of relevant Finance experience in a high-growth setting
- Expert modeling skills, including buildout of full-company operating and financial models
- Strong analytics capabilities
- Ability to independently drive projects from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with financial planning tools (e.g., Adaptive, Anaplan) is a plus
- Familiarity with analytics tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau) is a plus
- The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role