The Sentry Story
Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 68,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Come join our Post Sales Solutions Engineering team to serve as technical gurus and advocates in our customer's journey with Sentry to success and beyond. As a Solutions Engineer, you'll be a critical player in the enablement of our customers with Sentry application monitoring.
If you are a developer or a technologist who loves talking tech and working closely with customers from all industries, who possess a problem-solving can-do approach and is looking to join a team that delivers real value through an amazing product, we're looking for you!
In this role you will:
- Bringing technical expertise to customer demos, trials, implementations, and tickets.
- Work closely with our strategic customers to understand their objectives, enable their implementation, and ongoing success with Sentry.
- Providing workshop-level interaction to customers in order to drive maturity of use and broader adoption.
- Oversee the implementation and adoption of Sentry's product into the customers' engineering teams and workflows.
- Identify best practices and produce critical resources (webinars, blogs, documentation, etc.) required for our customers' successful on-boarding and on-going use.
- Work cross-functionally to provide customer feedback to the product and development teams and align Sentry's product road-map with improving time to value-delivered.
You'll love this job if you:
- Enjoy talking technology and interfacing with engineers.
- Love flexing your creative brain by developing resources and content from scratch (code samples, demos, sales-consumable collateral/documents, etc.).
- Have a fast-paced, results-driven mindset.
- Love developer tools, open source, and/or all things software development life cycle!
- 3+ years of experience as a Solution Engineer, Sales Engineer, or Software Developer with a passion for working with customers.
- Understanding of modern development workflows (CI/CD) and tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub, etc.)
- Understanding of sales processes in a high transaction sales environment.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities while adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, capability to interact, communicate and build relationships with other engineers, at all levels of an organization
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Role