Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $67 million in funding and 20,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About This Role
Our Strategic Customer Success Managers will be instrumental in bringing the value of our product to our customers around the world. You will be one of the founding members of Sentry's Strategic Customer Success team, building a next-generation customer success motion that blends the best of proven approaches with rule-breaking ways.
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager, you will be directly responsible for the growth of Sentry, providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of customers within your Enterprise account portfolio. You will be responsible for supporting and expanding our existing top strategic customer relationships, while seeking opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from the Sentry platform.
In this role, you will:
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Take ownership of your book of business/portfolio and maintain long-term account health and strong relationships.
- Responsible for the renewals and expansions for the Strategic portfolio, identifying obstacles to renewals, and mitigate churn.
- Work as a "pod" with your Solutions Engineer and Account Executive to educate the customer on our product feature-set to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, solutions engineering, product, marketing,and our C-suite to execute Executive Business Reviews, build detailed Strategic Customer Success Plans, while establishing critical goals for expansion.
- Establish regular cadence with customers throughout their life cycle, garner customer champions to advocate for Sentry, use metrics to analyze and document customer's usage of Sentry's product.
- Advocate customer product needs, feedback, and issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer expectations.
- Work closely with your dedicated Account Executive to craft innovative, successful, repeatable, strategies to expand your reach within your portfolio.
- Navigate complex Org mapping to identify and target engineering teams not using our product.
- Consistently meet and exceed ARR targets for Renewals and Expansions.
- Perform internal quarterly Strategic Business Reviews to outline the health of your portfolio and present your Strategic Success Plans with our Executive team.
- Help customers make the best out of their investment with Sentry by driving product adoption, sharing best practices and implementing growth and optimization strategies for maximum value.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Naturally possess a high level of empathy and pay close attention to the needs of customers
- Are solutions oriented, have a high standard for quality, and feel accomplished when customers are successful a proven track record of delivering very high customer satisfaction scores
- Technically curious and enjoy interfacing and working collaboratively engineers
- Are a clear and confident communicator -- comfortable both writing and speaking to executives at startups to the Fortune 500 and coordinating cross-functionally with internal teams and leadership
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management skills and collaboration with our technical and business teams
- Customer Success experience preferably with a B2B Software subscription
- Experience in Sales, preferably with Enterprise customers
- Revenue quota-carrying experience is a must
- Experience in managing & owning the full sale cycle from leading, expanding, and closing the deal
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros cons of implementing various technologies and business value
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value with a strategic and creative mindset
- You thrive in an environment which requires constant collaboration with your team to achieve KPIs
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce and Gainsight
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and poise
- Basic understanding of software development is a plus
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a dedication to ongoing learning
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role