Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $67 million in funding and 20,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About this Role
Sentry is looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join our growing Sales team. As a new leader of our team, you’ll hit the ground running and provide a real impact from your first day, helping our fast-growing company build on the thousands of companies around the world using (and loving) Sentry. If you’re a self-driven, tenacious person who’s excited at the prospect of working in a fast-paced environment and a great mentor, we’d love to speak with you!
In this role, you will:
- Manage and build out a team of Business Development Reps (SDR) and Corporate Account Executives (CAE)
- Provide clear metrics around productivity, acquisition, and conversion, and achieve quota on number of monthly qualified meetings and pipeline opportunity value.
- Enable the CAE Team to consistently attack the Mid-Market account base and drive net new customers.
- Become an instrumental part of recruiting, hiring, on-boarding and training of new employees especially in the CAE/SDR function
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to implement and carry out a sales plan and strategy to generate a net-new pipeline and revenue in both the Enterprise sales team and Corporate Account Executive team.
- Lead weekly team meetings to review sales/pipeline generation results, discuss sales strategies and lead sales and product training sessions
- Create and maintain a high-energy culture built on empowerment, creativity and fun.
- Conduct regular goal-oriented rep coaching sessions to assess the capabilities, motivators, and aspirations of each team member and partner with them to fully develop their potential and future careers
You’ll love this role if you are:
- Passionate about delivering a great customer experience
- Results-driven and takes initiative, both independently and in collaborative environments
- Builder of teams and good team culture
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Experienced with (and excited about) working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- 2-3 years of management experience.
- 5+ years or related sales experience in a quota driven sales capacity
- Proven ability to coach,mentor, hire and train talent across the team.
- Goal oriented, team player, and a self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques.
- Experience in developer led sales or high velocity selling
- Knowledge of Sentry, Application Performance Monitoring, and developer workflow
- Positive attitude
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Role