Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 68,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
Growth potential, flexibility, and material impact on the success and of our product make Sentry an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced writing environments.
The possibilities for impact are significant. We offer opportunities to evolve and grow within our organization.
About the Role
At Sentry, our customers are software engineers — all software engineers, whether developing the next cool thing at the latest startup or buried deep inside a Fortune 500. We're looking for someone who understands the ins and outs of how large companies think and how we can help their developers be the most successful. This role involves advocating for the broader enterprise story across all our teams, including managing the dedicated backlog for the Enterprise build team.
In this role, you will:
- Own a backlog of dedicated enterprise specific asks: Scale, Identity management, Team organization, Compliance and others that have direct impact on Sentry's top line.
- Be the voice for Forbes Global 2,000 companies.
- Champion large customer personas like the procurement officer and the economic buyer to ensure Sentry addresses their distinctive needs.
- Advocate for the customers and bring our engineering teams solutions to real business problems.
- Work with our go-to-market teams on strategy to ensure enterprise features capture the imagination of our target audience.
- Collaborate directly with our enterprise sales teams and engineering teams to understand our customers (What would unblock a deal or an expansion? How well do our newest features perform in the field?), to ensure that all of your team's efforts hit the mark!
You'll love this job if:
- You believe even big enterprises deserve a good user experience and you recognize a lot of their experience happens outside of the product.
- You understand how large organizations think, especially the enterprise sales cycle and elements that drive to success.
- You have experience working across teams to drive feature adoption/creation.
- You want to up-level as a product manager with a great team.
- You’re a business minded person — who loves technology.
- You like being on the winning team.
- You want to build something you can be genuinely proud of.
- 5+ experience in engineering, project, or product management — with at least three years experience in a dedicated product management role
- Experience with SaaS, particularly in an enterprise context (such as, Salesforce, Concur, and others)
- The ability to code, however rusty, is a great skill to have here. You won't ever be writing production code, but knowing your way around a for loop or having worked in dev tools before really helps to understand our customers.
- Live in the San Francisco area, or are willing to relocate
- Bonus points for an MBA, scrum certification, or a presence in the open source community
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy.
- Charitable matching program.
- Generous parental leave policy.
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance.
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events.
- Relocation assistance.
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Role