Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 68,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Sentry’s design team helps define and shape the experience of over 1 million developers. We’re looking for a Product Designer who’s passionate about designing delightful and consistent product experiences at a massive scale.
Sentry is open source software and the work you do will be publicly available as a model for others to follow. If you are a design-thinker who wants to positively impact the productivity of the developer ecosystem, this role is for you.
In this role you will:
- Design and develop core product experiences that will propel Sentry into new categories.
- Combine artistic talent with research to create functional, appealing, and consistent designs across products.
- Participate in product planning and market research to discuss the potential to develop new products.
- Design, develop, and coordinate the look and function of product lines.
- Confer with engineering, marketing, and other applicable departments to establish and evaluate design concepts.
- Evaluate feasibility of design ideas, based on factors such as appearance, function, budget, and current market trends.
- Define systems to enable designs and maximize efficiency and collaboration with front-end teams.
- Continuously evaluate Sentry’s available products and suggest modification for optimization.
- Contribute to the company’s component library and design documentation.
- Keep abreast of new artistic tools, methods, and market trends to suggest improvement in operations and product quality.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send resume to: Vice President of People, Sentry, 45 Fremont Street, San Francisco CA 94105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-DNIApply For This Role