Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 68,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Our Customer Success Managers are instrumental in bringing the value of our product to our customers around the world. In this role you focus on enabling smaller accounts to expand the value they attain with Sentry and develop expansion opportunities. You will blend best practices to communicate with a large number of accounts with rule-breaking ways to drive the growth of Sentry.
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Be the customer's champion within Sentry.
- Take ownership of a significant book of business/portfolio
- Build and drive customer engagement models/tech touch campaigns
- Responsible for the renewals for the customer portfolio and for identifying obstacles to renewals, if any.
- Use innovative techniques to develop and close upgrade and expansion opportunities with existing accounts.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of Sentry’s key functionality and value proposition
- Actively advocate for customers, working cross-functionally with PMs, engineers, marketers, and others to delight customers and help them meet their business goals while being empathetic to the processes and priorities of other teams.
- Consistently meet and exceed ARR targets for Renewals and Expansions.
- Help customers make the best out of their investment with Sentry by driving product adoption, sharing best practices and implementing growth and optimization strategies for maximum value.
You'll love this job if you:
- Naturally possess a high level of empathy and pay close attention to the needs of customers
- Are proactive and creative in terms of customer engagement efforts
- Are solutions oriented, have a high standard for quality, and feel accomplished when customers are successful
- Are a clear and confident communicator -- comfortable both writing and speaking to executives at startups to the Fortune 500 and coordinating cross-functionally with internal teams and leadership
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management skills and collaboration with our technical and business teams
- 3 - 5 years Customer Success experience preferably with a B2B SaaS subscription product with a significant number of small accounts
- Revenue quota-carrying experience is a must
- Experience in managing & owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce is a plus
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and poise
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a dedication to ongoing learning
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role