Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and over 70,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Team
The Sentry Talent Team is focused on helping build Sentry’s culture one quality hire at a time.
Our Team’s Commitment
- Develop innovative, scalable hiring solutions in support of Sentry’s high growth.
- Drive for results.
- Personal accountability.
- Team collaboration across the organization.
- Provide a thoughtfully curated, empathetic, and informative candidate experience every step of the way.
About the Role / Impact
In line with Sentry’s growth plan, the Talent Team is growing as well! This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to scale the future of Sentry's engineering organization across teams in our San Francisco, Toronto, and Vienna-based offices.
You'll love this job if:
- You like experimenting and delivering the latest recruitment strategies.
- You find yourself geeking out on recruiting data and metrics.
- You have a high EQ and a natural ability to build strong, trusting relationships across all levels and teams.
In this role, you will:
- Partner very closely with the hiring managers to hire top new grad and intern talent across multiple engineering teams and locations.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies in an effort to build a healthy pipeline of talent.
- Create a world-class candidate experience in partnership with our Recruiting Coordinator Extraordinaire.
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on closing strategies and to report on the progress and results of the program.
- Collaborate with the team to standardize our interview process to reflect our culture and values.
- Utilize our recruiting tech stack to capture data, insights, follow processes, and keep things organized. (Greenhouse is our ATS.)
- Further develop our programs for early career and intern hires by bringing new ideas for onboarding, events, etc.
- Travel for on-campus events, when we can all travel safely again.
You'll be successful in the role if:
- You have at least 4 years of recruiting experience hiring talent for tech companies. At least two years of your experience has been focused on university recruiting, preferably for technical roles.
- You’re a closer. You leverage data and industry trends to build and execute on closing strategies.
- You can share some victorious tales of how you’ve hit your goals for hiring new grad and interns into engineering organizations. Bonus points if you’ve built a UR program from scratch or revamped one that needed a glow up.
- You have built relationships with HBCUs and women in STEM programs at schools with strong engineering programs.
- You have strong project management, organizational, and communication skills.
- You can flex your right and left brain by being creative and metrics-driven utilizing data to help drive your decisions and sourcing strategies.
- You take ownership - driven, focused, and strive for results.
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details if needed and are open to feedback.
- You take your job seriously, but not yourself so much. A sense of humor goes a long way in our profession.
- You want the visibility to make a huge impact.
To Learn More About Sentry
- We're constantly writing about...us. Check out our blog here.
- We're also tweeting away. Keep up with us on Twitter.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance, paid time off to volunteer and to vote
- Friday catered lunches (when we are back in the office)
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events)
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role