Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 70,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
The Talent team at Sentry ensures the best product and business are built by the best team. We're looking for an experienced and passionate recruiting leader who can successfully and expertly scale our global employee growth strategy from 160 employees to over 500 over the next four years.
You will create talent acquisition programs holistically, reinforce our employer brand, continue to attract the best talent, and create a white-glove professional experience. You will utilize data to analyze and iterate on our goals to execute against the long term strategic plans you help to set.
You bring expert opinions and points of view and are not shy about expressing these, and will be accountable for reaching our hiring targets and partnering closely with key business leaders.
You deeply understand the value proposition of Sentry, our strong adoption and appeal to developers across the globe, our year over success in growth, and you will continue adding best-in-class people to our company.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team responsible for evaluating, creating, and implementing operational and process capabilities and improvements across all facets of talent acquisition and engagement
- Deliver against hiring targets and build effective working relationships with the global recruiting team, hiring managers / interviewers, and the leadership team
- Build out initiatives and programs that drive Sentry's recruiting outcomes including university recruiting, successful sourcing strategies, diversity recruiting, employer brand and partnerships, and more
- Drive training and education to the talent team, hiring managers, interviewers, and the broader company on the development of our recruiting philosophy and long-term growth strategy, and partner as a trusted advisor within the team
- Make data-driven decisions to drive efficient and effective talent systems and operations and manage tools, vendors, and budget (ex: interview processes, sourcing, interviewer load balancing)
- Build out and maintain internal documentation on workflow, processes, and procedures
You'll love this job if you:
- You live to teach, motivate and mentor a growing team of talent specialists
- Are fierce about driving recruiting design and strategy, appreciate data and metrics, alongside prioritizing our business needs
- You're deeply invested in the challenges companies facing when building and growing diverse teams, think creatively and are committed to helping solve these challenges
- Have fact-based opinions and can present arguments to help lead an iterative recruiting model, using data and key insights into the market
- Can fully own the white glove candidate experience and strive for world-class talent acquisition
- Have an uncanny ability to build consensus, rally support around common goals, build trust and can present to the Leadership Team with ease
- 10+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience with at least 5+ years managing multiple people in a hypergrowth scaling culture, from strategy to operational execution
- Experience creating and developing effective recruiting strategies, using and translating data into improvements to those strategies
- Experience building diverse teams, working with key leadership in understanding business plans and recruiting implications and impact on those plans
- Experience building and scaling global workforce talent acquisition and growth
- Experience with ATS and relevant talent tools and solid knowledge of industry best practices (Greenhouse experience a plus)
- Bonus: Understanding of immigration-related regulations and compliance procedures across North America, EMEA, and APAC
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role