Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 70,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
The Content Strategist will be responsible for creating and curating engaging content that connects with every developer. This person is a storyteller with a unique ability to make technical content enjoyable to read and loves to engage with a supportive community.
In this role you will:
- Drive growth via unpaid channels including blogs, social, white papers and eBooks to drive sign-ups and grow the Sentry brand.
- Collaborate with internal and external content creators to support organic growth plans.
- Partner with growth to test and ship improvements that increase conversions across the funnel.
- Become a Sentry subject matter expert and produce content for events.
- Define social and content calendar along with a strategy that ties back Sentry's goal of helping every developer control chaos.
- Research, interview, and write in-depth profiles of our customers, to be distributed on the Sentry blog, landing pages, email (on-boarding, drip campaigns, newsletters), and social channels.
- Work closely with the product team to communicate features and solutions in our voice and tone to our customers and prospects.
- Ensure consistency of voice and quality throughout.
- Comfortable with complexity, ambiguity, and (somewhat) technical ideas.
You'll love this job if:
- You thrive in a product-driven, highly technical, fast-paced and growing organization.
- You're looking for a new challenge at an emerging developer-first product.
- You're driven! You'll be key to setting the strategy and prioritizing the projects we work on. We want you to take the initiative and inspire your team to do the same.
- You effectively manage and collaborate on projects with key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of professional writing experience, ideally in journalism or tech.
- Experience writing and editing for both consumer and business audiences.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role