Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and over 70,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
In line with Sentry’s growth plan, the Talent Team is growing as well! This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to contribute to helping build the DNA of Sentry, and your chance to have a lasting impact on the face of the Vienna Office.
As a Recruiting Specialist, you will be responsible to support us to find the matching candidates for all positions opening up locally. You will accompany our candidates' journeys from the creation of the job postings all the way to a successful offer, and help us gain more visibility in the Austrian market.
In this role you will:
- Partner closely with the local Hiring Managers to work on job postings, role requirements and hiring plans
- Establish and maintain local hiring resources (job platforms, university job boards, etc) and coordinate our interview process
- Develop creative sourcing strategies in an effort to build a healthy pipeline of engineering talent
- Help us strategise and develop our external company brand in Vienna, making us a household name in the local market (e.g. managing our profile on kununu, working on showcasing our company through recruitment marketing)
- Utilize our recruiting tech stack to capture data, insights, follow processes, and keep things organized (Greenhouse is our ATS)
You'll love this job if:
- You enjoy connecting with people and build lasting, trusting relationships
- You are looking for an opportunity to leave your personal mark on a growing team
- You have the drive to create a well-organized, structured environment that will allow you to deliver the best experience to potential hires
- You have 2+ years experience in Recruiting (ideally with a strong focus on technical roles)
- You have C1 (or higher) proficiency in both German and English
- You are living in or willing to relocate to Vienna, Austria. We will return to a 3x a week in-office work schedule in the foreseeable future
- You have relevant knowledge of the Austrian job market and local hiring requirements, and can help build out our company branding
- You have demonstrated ability and motivation to improve our sourcing techniques
- You are currently fully authorized to legally work in Austria
- Contribute to an open source product used by almost a million of your fellow developers and tens of thousands of companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that cares a lot about diversity, inclusivity, and quirkiness
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Commuter subsidy
- Flexible working schedule
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Austrian healthcare
- Pet friendly office
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands) and visits to our SF headquarters
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35,784.-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement (IT-KV). The salary that Sentry offers you is adjusted to the current market situation and does significantly exceed it.Apply For This Role