Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 70,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
At Sentry, we strive to make a product for all software teams — and to build a great business on top of it. With tens of thousands of customers using our self-serve platform in dozens of ways, we have tremendous opportunity and a fair amount of complexity to manage it.
This role involves owning the dedicated backlog for the Revenue build team as well as being the point person for all the processes that make up our revenue engine.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the product owner for our release insights and emerging mertrics product
- Work with the build team to prioritize and deliver on a shared vision
- Work with developers using our product to understand their challenges and be their voice in the room as we make decisions
- Build positive relationships, and trust, over time through on-time delivery of commitments and high quality, productive communication with internal and external customers
- Break the vision down into bite sized projects by defining milestones and success criteria, managing customer feedback
- Work with our go to market teams on strategy to ensure our data exploration and visualization features capture the imagination of our target audience.
You'll love this job if:
- You're technically minded and love building a product based on the cusp of what's possible with the underlying technology
- You want to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members
- You want to understand the nuts and bolts of how a unicorn company really works
- You’re a business minded person — but you can code a little in a few languages
- You like being on the winning team
- You want to build something you can be genuinely proud of
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Living in or willing to relocate to Vienna, Austria. We will return to a 3x a week in-office work schedule when it is safe.
- 5 years of experience managing technology projects from evaluation to design and execution.
- Experience with SaaS, web technologies, and lifecycle management in a fast-paced software environment
- Experience with software development and managing end-to-end execution of programs that span multiple engineering teams
- The ability to code, however rusty. You won't be writing production code, but knowing your way around a for loop really helps to understand our customers and demo your product
- Bonus points for an MBA, scrum certification, or a presence in the open source community
- Contribute to an open source product used by almost a million of your fellow developers and tens of thousands of companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that cares a lot about diversity, inclusivity, and quirkiness
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Commuter subsidy
- Flexible working schedule
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Austrian healthcare
- Pet friendly office
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands) and visits to our SF headquarters
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 50,652.-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement (IT-KV). The salary that Sentry offers you is adjusted to the current market situation and does significantly exceed it.
Apply For This Role