Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 70,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Sentry is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to engage, delight, and instill loyalty in our ever-growing customer base.
This is a highly cross-functional role on the demand generation team. You’ll work with marketing, sales, data and product teams to understand key moments in the user experience (both self-service & sales-led) and build campaigns that drive engagement, increase revenue, and reduce user churn.
From onboarding, to building loyal repeat customers (and everything in between), this is an opportunity to own our customers' unique experience with Sentry. Our ideal candidate will be excited to dive in headfirst and to deliver a better customer journey across channels, impacting long-term value for Sentry customers.
In this role you will:
- Lead the execution of our lifecycle marketing efforts across our self-service and sales-led business models (including onboarding, engagement and retention.)
- Be the admin of Marketo, Drift, Sendoso (and other modern marketing tools) to build crisply segmented campaigns that deliver the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Understand the customer journey, from MQL to Customer, to ensure seamless lead handoffs with sales and customer success.
- Create and refine effective engagement programs, trigger and batch campaigns, webinar and live event programs, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, list uploads and ensure data management.
- Champion A/B email testing to improve performance and identify new opportunities.
- Manage all incoming email requests, ensuring GDPR compliance, subscription preferences, and outgoing calendar is segmented, delivered on time, and prioritized based on impact.
- Work alongside Marketing Analytics to optimize and analyze lifecycle performance down to end-level conversion metrics, building dashboards as needed
- Stay up to date with the latest email / CRM trends and best practices, and actively share useful updates and suggestions to help improve performance.
- Track lead generation, MQLs, customer acquisition sources and campaign effectiveness for each campaign you oversee
- Collaborate closely with sales & data teams to define any new requirements, and ensure the right attributes and data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns.
- 3+ years experience in email and multi-channel automation marketing or similar role at a fast-growth company, ideally from a product-led SaaS business.
- Marketo Certified and/or 1+ years managing a Marketo instance
- Proven experience using email best practices and building scalable campaigns that drive results.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly – in person, on video, over the phone, on Slack, in emails, in documents, etc.
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
- Creative and curious mind, with a desire to hit the ground running
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to rally excitement for all stakeholders within Sentry
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role