Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 70,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Team
The People Team at Sentry assembles the best talent to produce a premier product and business. We’ve all been remote, and we’re seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and looking forward to seeing each other’s faces in person and not just over a screen. We also have a brand new office that we’re ready to show off! We’re looking for a Workplace Coordinator who is passionate about the employee and guest experience within the workplace. A self-motivated, resourceful, and reliable person who enjoys handling a wide range of operational and administrative tasks. Do you thrive on taking the initiative and being creative? Then, this is the role for you?
About the Role
This position reports to the Workplace Experience Manager and is essential in establishing the Employee and Guest Experience™ at Sentry. As a Workplace Coordinator, your primary focus will be to create a positive and operational workplace for everyone.
In this role you will:
- Self-directed with a high energy level, a track record of initiative, integrity, and sound judgment
- Thoughtful, empathetic, and are excited to bring out the best in people
- Passionate about employee and workplace experience culture
- A natural observer with the know-how to develop an environment for increased creativity, productivity, and well-being
You'll love this job if:
- Greet everyone with a warm and cheerful welcome
- Ensure the office operations run smoothly and be the onsite point of contact for team and vendors
- Lead our food and happy hour programs
- Manage, order, organize office supplies inventory, catered lunches, refreshments, and oversee cafe and elevate product quarterly.
- Partner with Workplace Experience Manager on developing and maintaining COVID-19 compliance within the office
- Assist the People Team with ad hoc projects
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders to identify opportunities to enhance a positive employee and workplace experience.
- Support company events and functions (both virtual and onsite) in support of employee engagement
- Provide support to the IT team to help ensure all office technology are functional
- Work out of the office when we all return. Note: This position will not be remote or work from home.
- 2-3 years of office or relevant experience in a high-growth environment
- The ability to work independently and take initiative
- Demonstrated the ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Experience with creatively planning and executing employee events
- Experience working with building or property management and maintenance and other facilities-related vendors
- Proven track record of working with vendors and managing budget and projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Workplace (G Suite), MS Office, and Excel
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to, Toronto, Canada area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role