Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 70,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools
In line with Sentry’s growth plan, the Accounting Team is growing as well! This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help build the technical and financial reporting infrastructure vital for continued growth of the business. Our team ensures that the company succeeds in a competitive global market by working cross-functionally to keep the business running efficiently.
In this role you will:
- Research and document technical accounting treatment for non-standard transactions.
- Assist in operational execution of certain technical areas like stock based comp, M&A integration, leases, etc.
- Craft new accounting policy documents and provide expertise in recommending enhancements to existing policies.
- Support the monthly accounting close and reporting process.
- Draft Financial Statements and supporting documentation for annual audit.
You'll love this job if:
- You are a self sufficient do-er, someone who enjoys ownership of a process or project and can proactively / efficiently work cross functionally to make progress.
- You feel passionate about bringing an analytical lens and due diligence philosophy to your responsibilities.
- You are comfortable with the pace and dynamic environment of our actively-growing business.
- You are looking for growth opportunities, both in your role and at this company as we continue to build and scale.
- You have a CPA and an advanced understanding of U.S. GAAP.
- You have public accounting experience.
- You are a strong communicator and have experience working cross functionally.
- You take ownership - you're driven, focused, and strive for results.
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details if needed and are open to feedback.
- You want the visibility to make a huge impact.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role