Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 70,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
In this role you will:
- Craft and execute a creative product marketing strategy and shape the go-to-market motion for the self-service segment. From segmenting existing users to driving product adoption to competitive analysis, you’ll especially nerd out on our core platform product areas and drive acquisition, adoption, and activation strategies
- Drive revenue by understanding why. As the owner of the core product’s success, you’re able to influence product strategy with market insights to drive the business forward.
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand the needs, pains, and dreams of new developers signing up for Sentry. And drive home how we differentiate from the competition to ensure their success with Sentry from sign up to sending their first event.
- Get the word out. Plan and coordinate product launches across multiple channels with the primary goal of growing awareness and engagement.
- Craft concise, benefits-driven messaging. Develop elegant value propositions for both developers and self-serve customers that don’t sound like everyone else. Being technically accurate, thinking through your audiences, being consistent, and validating through experimentation are key.
- Write the rest of the story. Consider a launch Chapter 1. Continue the narrative and create new interest in Sentry by building and executing on value-based campaigns.
- Creatively drive the funnel. Thoughtfully identify gaps in content and ways to keep demand metrics growing -- from awareness to expansion for the core product.
- 5-8 years B2B product/marketing experience. Developer relations or community experience is a plus
- Experience working closely with a software development process and/or familiarity for developer teams. Bonus points for being a developer in a past life
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities and balance customer needs versus business priorities
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- A pinch of snark, sass, and humor. 2 cups of flexibility. A heaping serving of ambition wrapped in fondant of humility
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role