Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
The Solutions Engineering team at Sentry is responsible for helping our enterprise customers integrate Sentry into their applications and workflow, from integrating our SDK to making sure alerts and issues make it to the right place at the right time.
Solutions Engineers will be interfacing with customers to ensure proper configuration and setup, and using all that Sentry has to offer so developers can effectively battle slowdowns and errors in their applications.
In this role you will:In this role you will:
- Collaborate with your pod to set your customers to success and growth as they onboard to Sentry.
- Drive maturity of use and broader adoption through workshop-level customer interactions.
- Bring technical expertise to customer demos, trials, implementations, and blockers.
- Work across the organization with marketing, engineering, customer success, support and product teams to represent the customer’s voice and drive improvements in the product.
- Develop demos, and an occasional custom solution or scripts.
- Contribute to educational offerings, blogs, events, and content around code observability, open-source, or the Sentry product (ex: “how-to” articles and/or videos on specific functionality of the product).
You’ll love this job if you:
- Enjoy talking about technology and interfacing with engineers and engineering leaders.
- Appreciate working on a variety of projects with the largest customers across all industries.
- Love flexing your creative brain by developing resources and content from scratch (code samples, demos, sales-consumable collateral/documents, etc.).
- Have a fast-paced, results-driven mindset.
- Love developer tools, open-source, and/or all things software development life cycle!
- 3+ years as a Solutions Engineer (preferred), Implementation Consultant, Professional Services, or Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of sales processes in a high transaction sales environment (preferred)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role