Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
- Drive revenue by understanding why. Influence product strategy with market and sales insights to increase awareness and adoption amongst mobile developers.
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand their needs, pains, and dreams. And drive home how we differentiate from other mobile application monitoring platforms to ensure their success with Sentry.
- Get the word out. Plan and coordinate product launches with support from the PMM team across multiple channels with the primary goal of growing awareness and engagement. Bonus points for being able to do it without hashtags, emojis, or exclamation points.
- Help craft concise, benefits-driven messaging. Develop elegant value propositions for both developer and enterprise customers that don’t sound like everyone else. Being technically accurate, thinking through your audiences, and being consistent are key.
- Become BFFs with developers. Ride shotgun with Sales Engineers to create educational content about our performance monitoring offering that gets developers to stash work in progress and type git checkout -b install-sentry
- Write the rest of the story. Consider a launch Chapter 1. Continue the narrative and create new interest in Sentry by building and executing on value-based campaigns.
- Dust off your crystal ball and keep a third eye on trends in developer tools and software development. Use this research and findings to help product and engineering decide on where to invest next.
- Play well cross-functionally. Get cozy with PMs, EMs, Biz Ops, and GTM teams to improve product flows, revenue metrics, customer impact, and internal processes
- 3-5 years B2B marketing experience, with 2-3 years of that specifically in product marketing and a proven track record of success with technical content strategy and creation. Developer relations or community experience is a plus
- Bonus points for experience with working closely with a software development process, familiarity for developer teams and/or being a developer in a past life.
- Ability to identify opportunities and balance customer needs versus business priorities
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- A pinch of snark, sass, and humor. 2 cups of flexibility. A heaping serving of ambition wrapped in fondant of humility
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role