Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About This Role
Our Customer Success Managers will be instrumental in bringing the value of our product to our customers around the world. You will be one of the founding members of Sentry's Portfolio Customer Success team, building a next-generation customer success motion that blends the best of proven approaches with rule-breaking ways.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be directly responsible for the growth of Sentry, providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of customers within your allocated account portfolio. You will be responsible for supporting our existing customer relationships within your territory, while seeking opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from the Sentry platform.
In this role, you will:
- Be the customer's champion within Sentry.
- Take ownership of your book of business/portfolio and maintain long-term account health and relationships.
- Responsible for the renewals for the customer portfolio and for identifying obstacles to renewals, if any.
- Identify and close upgrade and expansion opportunities with existing accounts.
- Maintain engagement with customers throughout the life cycle, use metrics to analyze customer's usage of Sentry's product.
- Actively advocate for customers, working cross-functionally with PMs, engineers, marketers, and others to delight customers and help them meet their business goals while being empathetic to the processes and priorities of other teams.
- Consistently meet and exceed ARR targets for Renewals and Expansions.
- Help customers make the best out of their investment with Sentry by driving product adoption, sharing best practices and implementing growth and optimization strategies for maximum value.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Naturally possess a high level of empathy and pay close attention to the needs of customers
- Are solutions-oriented, have a high standard for quality, and feel accomplished when customers are successful
- Have a proven track record of delivering very high customer satisfaction scores
- Are a clear and confident communicator -- comfortable both writing and speaking to executives at startups to the Fortune 500 and coordinating cross-functionally with internal teams and leadership
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management skills and collaboration with our technical and business teams
- Min 5 years of Customer Success experience preferably with a B2B SaaS
- Revenue quota-carrying experience is a must
- Experience in managing & owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce is a plus
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and poise
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a dedication to ongoing learning
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role