Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
If you've taken a look at the rest of our jobs page you'll notice that we're hiring. A lot. Our People Operations Team is responsible for creating an excellent people-first employee experience and keeping our global teams healthy, happy, and engaged through impactful and forward-thinking People programs. One of our company values is Continuous Improvement, and we're looking for a Learning and Development Manager who can champion individual and team development in order to help support our teams as we scale. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to work across several teams and supporting employees in all of our San Francisco, Toronto, Seattle, and Vienna offices.
In This Role You Will:
- Own the end-to-end design and facilitation of Learning and Development programs by partnering with leadership and assessing the company’s growing areas as to effectively message, brand, and embed specific programs.
- Focus on building programs in areas such as: manager onboarding and growth, employee development, career advancement.
- Build strong relationships with HR Business Partners and their respective client groups to consult on specific team needs, iterate for bespoke programs, and reach a wide audience to create long term user adoption of programs.
- Support and implement a culture of coaching, mentoring, career conversations and internal mobility.
- Use data and metrics to drive evaluation on program effectiveness and ROIs to inform the needs of the organization.
You’ll Love This Role If You:
- Love collaboration and work well with others to maintain and build cross-functional (internal and external) relationships through data-driven approaches.
- Proactively and eagerly jump into the work and drive consistent execution in a fast-moving environment with a "make it happen" attitude.
- Proven experience partnering with internal clients to develop and implement training plans, including conducting needs assessments, training program design and delivery, and training materials development.
- Experience measuring "Return on Investment" (ROI) and learning and business outcomes from investments made in training activities.
- Experience using learning management systems and building online training programs.
- Project management skills, including the ability to meet project quality expectations and schedule commitments.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and team-building skills required. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Organized, able to prioritize and work independently.
- Must be able to work in a team environment; great customer service skills.
- Recent experience in the technology arena, preferably in SaaS/Cloud-based, fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Learning and Development role.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role