Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
Sentry started life in 2008 as an open-source side project, and we work hard to stay true to our roots while we scale as a company. We offer a self-hosted version of the Sentry product that is feature complete, and as open source as we can make it. Sentry is built by developers for developers, so our engineers and product managers are active on open-source channels such as GitHub and Discord, engaging in real conversations to make Sentry even better than it already is.
In This Role, You Will:
- Assist with user account provisioning/deprovisioning and access management for various cloud technologies.
- Run IT onboarding and orientation for new employees.
- Purchase, setup, deploy, and manage inventory levels of computer equipment.
- Work alongside other support analysts, systems analysts, IT, and security teams to triage, escalate, and resolve employee-facing technology requests both onsite and remote.
- Collaborate with team members to help lead a responsive, efficient, and effective help desk.
- Subject-matter-expert for troubleshooting workstations, peripherals, A/V systems, and software platforms.
- Play a role in maintaining the day-to-day operations supporting our existing IT systems, as well as, helping evaluate, select, and deploy new solutions and platforms.
You'll Love This Job If You
- Passionate about delivering a great internal support experience.
- Results-driven and takes initiative, both independently and in collaborative environments.
- Want to make an impact and be part of a world class IT team.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to pick things up quickly.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an IT support function.
- Experience with identity providers, google workspace, macOS, mobile device mgmt platforms, SaaS
- A willingness to learn, grow, and identify when you need to ask for help.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Previous startup/tech experience.
- Flexibility (ability to work across different time zones) and ability to think quickly on your feet.
- A positive attitude.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role