Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Sentry’s Customer Success Managers are instrumental in bringing the value of our product to our customers around the world. You will be managing a team of CSMs focused on the large self-service segment of accounts and build systems, processes and program to increase user value and enable expansion.
In this role you will:
- Build automated customer engagement model to include: account segmentation, onboarding new users, feature adoption, usage triggers, promote new releases
- Manage a team of 2 Customer Success Managers and help them to become Sentry Guides
- Use your experience with tools such as Gainsight, Salesforce, Outreach, Pendo and others to create the engagement model and manage the progress of your team
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales to achieve consensus on programs and targets
- Bring your experience and creatively to drive new activities to build an audience for CSMs
- Act as an escalation point for challenging situations
- Your efforts will drive product feature adoption, improved retention, higher numbers of Monthly Active Users and ultimately revenue expansion
- Experience leading low touch, high impact customer success teams
- Significant experience with Gainsight and Pendo (or similar tools)
- Experience with Salesforce and Outreach
- At least 5 years of Customer Success experience, preferably with a B2B Software subscription for technical users
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant collaboration with your team to achieve KPIs
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and poise
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a dedication to ongoing learning
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered.
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role