Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About The Role
The Talent Team at Sentry knows that the best products and business’s are built by the best team. We’re looking for our first Talent Acquisition Project Manager to join our team and help continue to build out the DNA of our growing company. You’ll be a champion of change management and process improvements, from the candidate journey to interview training, and everything in between. This role is perfect for someone who wants to take on more strategic ownership of the recruiting process and have immediate impact on a company just stepping into hyper growth. This position reports to the Talent Operations Manager and will be instrumental in streamlining the recruiting process and process documentation, managing special projects including vendor management, operational programs, and systems.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the Manager of TA Operations and Head of Talent to align on business and systems processes
- Help pilot and implement standard operating procedures across all TA operational and strategic initiatives to drive efficiency and scale
- Support the analysis of data and metrics, identify trends, evaluate the effectiveness of resource allocation, and measure ROI
- Identify opportunities to operationalize, scale and improve talent acquisition processes throughout the company
- Develop and manage relationships with recruiting partners and vendors including working on employee branding and DE&I (Greenhouse, Prelude, LinkedIn, HackerRank, BuiltIn) to name a few
You’ll love this job if you:
- Have a strong understanding of the Talent Acquisition process and technology, and how to implement change.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work unsupervised, and navigate ambiguity with ease.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, balance multiple tasks, set priorities, and solve problems.
- Have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with ability to establish partnerships with all levels of management and business partners and influence business stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver effective results and meet tight deadlines and targets with minimal guidance.
- 3-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition and/or Operations (preferably high-volume and/or retail).
- Knowledge working with and optimizing ATS platforms (we use Greenhouse) and other recruiting tools.
- Strong project management, analytical, and influencing skills with demonstrated success driving projects from beginning to end with positive impact on the business.
- Positive, can-do, problem-solving mentality. If you don’t know the answer, you can find it and implement it with minimal hand holding.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role