Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About The Role
We're looking for someone with a customer support background who is passionate about engaging your customers and ensuring they have a great experience. You will drive success at Sentry by helping us reduce response times, help us scale our support needs, and ultimately make our customers happy.
In this role you will:
- Become a Sentry account & billing expert and a customer advocate
- Answer inbound Support requests about Sentry's account & billing
- Contribute to team operational improvements and support knowledge base documentation and building macros to enable the rest of the team
You’ll love this job if you:
- You're resourceful and a natural tinkerer
- You're driven by the joy customers get from using your products
- You're eager to learn and expand your skillset with software and engineering fundamentals
- 1+ year of customer support, technical support, or related customer-facing role
- Excellent written communication with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Commuter subsidy
- Lunch reimbursement
- Learning & Development stipend and various other benefits
- Flexible working schedule
- Austrian healthcare
- Pet-friendly office
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands) and visits to our SF headquarters
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to, Vienna, Austria area
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR EUR 28,714 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement (IT-KV). The salary that Sentry offers you is adjusted to the current market situation. Our starting point is EUR 35,000-- gross per year.Apply For This Role