Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About The Role
The security team is responsible for and committed to securing all things Sentry. From our customers, to our code, and everything in between, the security team is involved in all aspects of the business in pursuit of that goal.
Sentry is looking for an experienced Security Program Manager to join our growing security team, working on prioritizing and driving strategic goals and initiatives across the department and company.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the entire security team, as well as other departments, helping set strategic goals and carrying out initiatives to help meet those goals
- Work to define new and improve existing processes and internal workflows as the security program at Sentry grows and matures
- Maintain alignment between the security program’s goals and company initiatives
- Be responsible for maintaining a cadenced program with updates, reports, and metrics to be consumed by internal stakeholders and executives.
You’ll love this job if you:
- Enjoy working in the security space at an engineering driven company
- Look forward to leading company wide initiatives that have a meaningful impact and reduce risk
- Understand the need for, and want to help define the balance between long term vision and short term wins
- Are looking for a high visibility role, with the opportunity to push long term strategic thinking across multiple teams and departments
- Are excited about the challenges and benefits of working on security for open source software
- • 3+ years working in a technical software development / product management / technical program management role, with a focus on security
- Experience building out programs from the ground up
- Ability to understand technical details and use that knowledge to drive solutions across organization wide stakeholders
- Adept at both strategy formulation and execution
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Role