About the Role
Sentry is looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team. We need a strong hunter/self-starter mindset with the ability to methodically expand existing accounts. As a member of our sales team, you'll join a fast-growth start-up and hit the ground running and help develop our sales strategy and playbook. We're looking for an individual with experience selling SaaS/B2B products, especially to developer organizations.
If you're a sales professional who is excited to work in a high-velocity environment while helping define key strategic and operational initiatives, we'd love to speak with you!
In this role you will:
- Manage and work all leads and opportunities assigned to you
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful, long-lasting relationships with champions (devops leads, engineering managers, procurement professionals, executives, etc.) to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities with Salesforce proficiency.
- Deliver great product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Sentry.
- Be the voice of the customer to the Sentry engineering/product teams.
- Own the plan for each of your accounts, developing strategies to drive adoption and expansion, mapping and building widespread relationships across our customer’s organization.
You'll love this job if you:
- Are a builder who works autonomously and relishes responsibility.
- You are customer-focused and driven to see your customers be successful with Sentry.
- Take pride in working to increase customer growth and happiness by aligning Sentry’s impact with the customers' expectations of value.
- Thrive in a product-driven highly technical, fast paced and growing organization.
- Get a charge out of making a measurable impact on Sentry’s growth.
- 2-4 years of technology direct sales experience, with current experience selling SaaS. Bonus points if you have experience selling developer tools to development organizations.
- High technical aptitude and are able to understand and discuss a developer-focused infrastructure product.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Deep curiosity for the developer tool space.
- Results-driven, with a desire to hunt new business and ability to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player and comfortable in a fast-paced growth environment.
- You over-communicate and take pride in transparency.
- You love a challenge and desire a fast-paced, and exciting environment!