Sentry provides relevant information tags about your software, environment, and users that might have contributed to errors.
You can also submit optional custom data to help provide extra context or information that is unique to your business.
- “What was the value of the shopping cart?”
- “How many widgets were visible?”
- “Was their game running in 32 bit or 64 bit mode?”
- “Which clients’ users are experiencing this bug?”
- “Did the waxing gibbous cause the problem?”
Use issue graphs to understand the frequency, scope, and impact of errors and prioritize what needs to be fixed.
Get notified via email, SMS, or chat when catastrophic bugs make it to production or regressions happen.
Watch errors in real-time as you deploy so you can roll back when the unexpected happens.