About this role
In this public-facing role, you'll be focused on our community presence, both digitally as well as physically attending meet-ups and conferences, speaking, and building general awareness of the Sentry product in the developer services space. If you have a technical background and want a more business-focused career this is a fantastic opportunity.
You will play a critical role in Sentry's path to success and help grow the tens of thousands of developers that already use (and love) Sentry.
- 1+ years relevant experience evangelizing and/or marketing SaaS/B2B products. Bonus points if you've worked on a developer tools product!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and succinctly
- Understanding or deep curiosity of the developer tools/services space
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Commuter subsidy
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy and 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.