About this Role
We are looking for engineers who live and breathe technology. You will drive application and infrastructure security initiatives. You most likely have dealt with the pain of archaic software security in the past, and are obsessed with modernization and innovation in the field. Additionally you'll interact with the open source community frequently, helping guide individual contributors on security best practices within Sentry platform.
Sentry is used by tens of thousands of developers, and as part of our small engineering team you'll find countless challenges to grow and succeed. If you have a strong technical background and want to engage publicly with the software development community, this is a fantastic opportunity!
- 3+ years relevant experience in application and/or infrastructure security
- Proficiency in reading and understanding code in a variety of languages and frameworks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and succinctly
- Bonus: experience contributing to or maintaining open source projects
- Contribute to an open source product used by tens of thousands of companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Commuter subsidy
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy and 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.