About this Role
At Sentry, our customers are software engineers just like us. Solving their problems is often complex and challenging, and may demand both a technical background and a solid knowledge of our product. That’s why everyone at Sentry contributes to support; answering issues and helping solve our customers’ problems. But we’re growing fast, and we need your help.
We're looking for someone with an engineering background who is passionate about engaging your customers and ensuring they have a great experience. You will be responsible for not only helping customers with their support issues, but also developing tools and technical documentation to streamline our support experience. You will drive success at Sentry by helping us reduce response times, help us scale our support needs, and ultimately make our customers happy.
You'll love this job if:
- You believe that things should "just work" (and you're a natural tinkerer who wants to make that happen!)
- You're driven by the joy customers get from using your products
- You're eager to learn and expand your skill set with software engineering fundamentals.
- 1+ years in Customer Support or equivalent history of customer happiness
- Passion for developer tools or open source
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
- In San Francisco or willing to relocate
- Familiarity with the software development ecosystem
- Experience writing code
- Open Source contributions
- Contribute to an used by tens of thousands of companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Commuter subsidy
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy and 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.