At Sentry, our customers are software engineers just like us. Solving their problems is often complex and challenging, and may demand both a technical background and a solid knowledge of our product. That’s why everyone at Sentry contributes to customer relationships; answering issues and helping solve our customers’ problems. But we’re growing fast, and we need your help.
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If that sounds like you, Sentry is a fast growing company that can use your help.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in a technical SaaS software company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Strong Technical Aptitude - you don't have to code, but you understand developers and act as a translator to understand their needs.
- Eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- In San Francisco or willing to relocate.
- Be part of an experienced team (https://sentry.io/about/) that has worked on some of the web's most popular software products and open source tools.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible working schedule and real work/life balance.
- Casual work environment.
- Relocation assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.