About this Role
If Sentry's product engineering builds the software that convert errors into insights, growth engineering builds the software that converts developers into Sentry users.
The goal is to make Sentry as standard as Git in the developer tool belt. To get there, you'll help drive acquisition, activation, engagement, and expansion of our user base. You'll work alongside Sentry's product engineers, but you'll ultimately function as your own PM, engineer, and analyst.
If you are an engineer motivated by growth or a PM/analyst with commits to your name, apply below.
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in data analysis, particularly SQL
- Strong communication and writing skills
- In San Francisco or willing to relocate
- Be part of an experienced team (https://getsentry.com/about/) that has worked on some of the web's most popular software products and open source tools.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible working schedule and real work/life balance.
- Casual work environment.
- Relocation assistance.