About this Role
If Sentry's product engineering builds the software that turns errors into insights, growth engineering builds the software that turns developers into Sentry users. For a longer explanation of the role, see here.
We're making Sentry as standard as Git in the developer tool belt. To get us there, you'll help drive acquisition, activation, and expansion. You'll work alongside Sentry's product engineers, but you'll ultimately function as your own PM, engineer, and analyst. Past work by this team is Sentry's "Getting Started" progress bar and our new pricing model.
If you are an engineer that wants to own impact or a PM with > git log --author=`whoami`, apply below.
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in data analysis, particularly SQL
- Strong communication and writing skills
- In San Francisco or willing to relocate
- Be part of an experienced team (https://getsentry.com/about/) that has worked on some of the web's most popular software products and open source tools.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible working schedule and real work/life balance.
- Casual work environment.
- Relocation assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.