Jobs / Sr. Customer Success Manager
About this Role
At Sentry, our customers are software engineers just like us. Solving their problems is often complex and challenging, and may demand both a technical background and a solid knowledge of our product. That’s why everyone at Sentry contributes to customer relationships; answering issues and helping solve our customers’ problems. But we’re growing fast, and we need your help.
About you: You understand and fervently believe that real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- 4+ years prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent experience with increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in a technical SaaS (preferred) or B2B software company
- Experience managing enterprise customers (Fortune 1000 or similar) from onboarding to upselling
- Strong project management skills you use to manage enterprise customers effectively
- Technical aptitude: you don't have to code, but you understand developers and act as a translator to understand their needs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- In San Francisco or willing to relocate.
- Contribute to an used by tens of thousands of companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Commuter subsidy
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy and 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusivity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.