About this role
We are looking for an experienced .NET developer to help make Sentry a best-in-class crash reporting tool for the .NET ecosystem. Your primary responsibilities will include overseeing development of our official .NET client libraries, as well as improving the core Sentry product in ways that make Sentry a joy to use for .NET developers. Ideally, you will also represent Sentry in the .NET community – at meet-ups, conferences, and in written material – in a way that both highlights our product and reflects our values.
Sentry is used by tens of thousands of developers, and as part of our small engineering team you'll find countless challenges to grow and succeed. If you have a strong technical background and want to engage publicly with the software development community, this is a fantastic opportunity!
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of the C# language and the CLS/.NET platform, as well as familiarity with other .NET languages, such as Visual Basic and .NET Core
- Professional experience with at least one .NET web framework
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and succinctly
- Bonus: experience contributing to or maintaining open source projects
- In Vienna or willing to relocate
- Contribute to an open source product used by tens of thousands of companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Commuter subsidy
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.550,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement (IT-KV).