About this role
Sentry provides real-time error and exception management for some of the world's most-loved internet products. Companies of all sizes around the world leverage the Sentry platform to be quicker on their feet and keep customers happy. With thousands of developers already using (and loving) Sentry, we've only just begun to scratch the surface of enabling businesses with tools to make them successful.
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Commuter subsidy
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy and 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.