About this Role
We are looking for someone to educate and raise developer awareness. You will be play a critical role in Sentry's path to success. In this public-facing role you'll be focused on our community presence, both digitally as well as physically attending meetups and conference, speaking, and building general awareness of the Sentry product in the developer services space.
Sentry is used by tens of thousands of developers, and as part of our small team you'll find countless challenges to grow and succeed. If you have a technical background and want a more business-focused career this is a fantastic opportunity.
- 1+ years relevant experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and succinctly.
- In San Francisco or willing to relocate.
- Contribute to an open source product (https://github.com/getsentry/sentry) used by thousands of companies.
- Be part of an experienced team (https://getsentry.com/about/) that has worked on some of the web's most popular software products and open source tools.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible working schedule and real work/life balance.
- Casual work environment.
- Relocation assistance.