About this Role
We are looking for engineers who live and breathe technology. You will be working on the search and storage infrastructure which powers the Sentry product and API, as well as the data processing pipeline. You most likely have used distributed storage technology in the past, such as Cassandra or Elastic Search, and are obsessed with scale and usability. Additionally you'll interact with the open source community frequently, helping guide individual contributors on both the Sentry platform as well as various SDKs and integrations.
If you have a background in software engineering, love technology, and want to have a larger impact, this is a fantastic opportunity.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- The ability to read and understand code in a variety of languages and frameworks.
- In San Francisco or willing to relocate.
- Contribute to an open source product (https://github.com/getsentry/sentry) used by thousands of software developers.
- Be part of an experienced team (https://sentry.io/about/) that has worked on some of the web's most popular software products and open source tools.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible working schedule and real work/life balance.
- Casual work environment.
- Relocation assistance.