Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and over 70,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role / Impact
In line with Sentry’s growth plan, the Talent Team is growing as well! This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to contribute to helping build the initial DNA of Sentry. As a Technical Recruiter, you will operate as a recruiting partner and owner of our engineering hiring strategy. Your impact and focus will be helping the Engineering Leadership Team catapult the growth of our teams based in San Francisco, Toronto, and Vienna offices, giving global scope to this role. This position reports to the Head of Talent and will be based in our HQ office located in downtown San Francisco (SOMA) once we are safely able to return to offices.
You'll love this job if:
- You like experimenting and delivering the latest recruitment strategies.
- You find yourself geeking out on recruiting data and metrics.
- You have a high EQ and a natural ability to build strong, trusting relationships at the leadership level.
In this role, you will:
- Partner very closely with the hiring managers to hire top tier engineers across multiple teams, ranging from individual contributors to director level.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies in an effort to build a healthy pipeline of engineering talent.
- Create a world-class candidate experience in partnership with our Recruiting Coordinator Extraordinaire.
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on closing strategies.
- Collaborate with the team to standardize our interview process to reflect our culture and values.
You'll be successful in the role if:
- You have at least 3-5 years of recruiting experience hiring Engineering talent for tech companies.
- You have demonstrated ability to deliver against recruitment strategies in support of the growth for technical organizations.
- You are metrics driven and utilize data to help drive your decisions.
- You take ownership - you're driven, focused, and strive for results.
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details if needed and are open to feedback.
- You want the visibility to make a huge impact.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role