Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
We are at the forefront of shaping the organic culture of the company and hire aggressively at scale.
- Like experimenting and delivering the latest recruitment strategies.
- Find yourself geeking out on recruiting data and metrics.
- Want to drive real business impact by interacting, building, and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Love to build and provide insight in the growth of a companies cultural evolutions.
- Enjoy working cross functionally with multiple organizations
In this role you will:
- Partner very closely with the hiring managers to hire top tier engineers across multiple teams, ranging from individual contributors to director level.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies in an effort to build a healthy pipeline of engineering talent.
- Raise the bar in driving a world class candidate experience.
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on closing strategies.
- Collaborate with teams to standardize our interview process to reflect our culture and values.
- Think outside the box
- You have at least 5-7 years of full cycle recruiting experience hiring Engineering talent for tech companies.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver against recruitment strategies in support of the growth for technical organizations.
- Metrics driven and utilize data to help drive your decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box when sourcing top tier talent using various mediums.
- Elaborate understanding of crafting complex boolean searches.
- A commitment to and track record of delivering high touch, world class service to internal and external candidates and employees.
- A proven track record of building strong partnerships with Engineering leaders and stakeholders.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
- Deep understanding of strategic closing strategies leveraging knowledge of equity, opportunity, and market analysis.
- Mastery of multi-tasking with an added sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated knowledge of equity fundamentals.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role