Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
The Revenue team is responsible for ensuring that Sentry has the financial system that enables rapid growth of our self serve and enterprise customers. We ensure that our billing system that encompasses subscription plans, invoicing, provisioning and more is rock solid and accurate. We also own the user experience for checkout flow which includes providing easy upgrade paths for our customers to take advantage of more Sentry product features to help write better software faster.
In this role you will:
- Enhance and harden our subscription plans, invoice generation, and provisioning process.
- Improve and iterate on our our checkout flow experience and upgrade path.
- Partner with the Finance, Sales and Data team to create and maintain business workflows and accurate reporting of the revenue.
- Scale up our internal toolset, including our testing stack and administrative console
- Participate in engineering discussions and initiatives around deliverables the team is working towards.
You'll love this job if you:
- Are a business focused engineer who likes understanding how financial aspects of a company works.
- Like to come up with engineering solutions to big and complex business problems.
- Understand the difference between fixed and floating point math.
- 3+ years professional engineering experience
- You are comfortable developing both the frontend and backend services, (we use React, Typescript, Python and Django.)
- Experience in building large scale user facing web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and succinctly
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role