Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
In this role you will:
You’ll love this job if you:
- Love data and exploring different datasets for fun.
- Are passionate about figuring out how to shape data landscapes to add value to Sentry's strategic direction.
- Enjoy learning about and implementing the latest developments in the data world.
- Draw deep satisfaction from operating in a high-impact role that affects the entire organization.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Engineering or related plus two (2) years of Data Engineering, Software Engineering, or related experience: designing and developing ETL pipelines; processing critical data and working to power advanced analytics; enabling the integration of data technologies across various departments; architecting and implementing scalable data infrastructure; designing, developing, and documenting flexible data platform services and APIs; providing support and enhancements of existing data pipelines; developing and coding models to put into production; and validating, transforming, and processing data that feed into Software as a Service.
Send resume to: Vice President of People, Sentry, 45 Fremont Street, San Francisco CA 94105 or email@example.com
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role