View actual code in stack traces, with source maps for JS, symbolication for iOS, and stack locals for Python bug tracking.
See the error’s parameters and session information in the crash report.
Filter noisy stack traces with app, framework, and raw error views.
Understand the context that contributed to errors with tags and relevant information about your software, environment, and users.
You can also submit optional custom data to provide extra context for bug tracking that is unique to your application and business.
- “How many widgets were visible when the app crashed?”
- “Was their game running in 32 bit or 64 bit mode?”
- “Which clients’ users are experiencing this bug?”
- “What was the value of their shopping cart?”
- “Did the waxing gibbous cause the problem?”
Use issue graphs to understand the frequency, scope, and impact of errors and prioritize what needs to be fixed.
Get alerts via email, SMS, or chat when bugs make it into production without disrupting your development workflow.
Get real-time insight immediately. Setup takes just a few minutes and typically requires only two lines of code.